Grade 12, the year which is the end but also the
beginning. I often think about the stage, walking across it, how I don’t know
what I want them to read aloud; applying for scholarships and schools but first
there is one task which must be fulfilled firs and that is the dreaded Physics 12. I am fully aware that it
is my choice to take this course because physics isn’t a requirement but being
the overachiever I am I had to take the most difficult class in the school. Yes
I have certainly gained knowledge but that depends on what would be considered knowledgeable
or useful for that matter. I learned that the earths radius is 6.4x10³ and could calculate the how far away a satellite that is rotating
around the earth but I don’t need to know that and more or less don’t really care. And
yes if I were to throw a water balloon from the top of a building I would
know that it was accelerating at 9.8m/s² and
could calculate the velocity it would be going at when it hit the ground but
when would I ever want to do that? I mean usually when I throw a water balloon
at someone I runaway, I don’t care how fast it’s going just that it hit them.
Of course there is torque, often confused with twerking which is Miley Cyrus’ favorite
way of dancing but no it’s the rotation of an object. The misleading
physics 11 lead me to believe that it would be different. I just hope that at
least one of my fellow classmates can make use of this and becomes an engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment